Renault Foundation is pleased to announce that the application period for all our programs can be discovered on the new web site:
You will find all the changes regarding our programs for the 2019 scholarship:
- The MBA on International management no longer exist.
- A new program is launched in partnership with ESSEC Business School: Specialized Mastère Strategy and Management of International Business : Managing Digital Rransformation in Companies. For this Mastère, all courses are taught in English on about 12 months.
- The Electric Vehicle Master is transformed in a Specialized Mastère in Electric Vehicles and Autonomous Vehicles (some of the classes will be taught in English but mastering French and English is required). The program is taught in 12 months (Sept 1st-End August).
- The Master TRADD (Transport and Sustainable Development) will be taught on 13 months and 15 days instead of 16 months.
- Social and income criteria will be included in the hiring process. RF will ask to some candidates the parents wage slip or income proof to select only candidates that really need the Renault grant or financial aid.
Interested METU students and alumni should consult with Dr. Ibrahim Yorgun from International Cooperations Office for an initial application process by paying a visit to the office during office hours (weekdays 10.00-12.00 and 14.00-16.00)