VIVES, University of Applied Sciences looks for trainees who will be working with the coordinators of the international office for Education and Nursing&Midwifery.
The internship would consist of different tasks related to the international office of both study areas. The main tasks would be:
- Assisting in student exchange (incoming & outgoing)
- Working on international relations social media, information material, producing information material, …
- Correspondence with international partners
- Correspondence with colleagues and students from VIVES (in English)
- Assisting with event organization such as international week, information evening,…
- Other administrative tasks
Application deadline December 20th 2018.
Detailed information can be found in this attachment.