We are glad to announce that the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto (FEUP) will organize a Staff Week from the 20th to the 24th of May 2024, entitled “Porto Communication – Fostering Community”. This staff week will focus on the following main topics:
- The University as a hub: collaborative communication for migrant support services;
- Communication strategies for welcoming and integrating international students;
- Exploring the interplay between business and university;
- The role of communication and employer branding;
- Accessibility and digital inclusion.
Who should participate?
Staff from communication offices: PR Professionals, Media Relations advisors, Corporate Communication staff, Marketing and International offices dealing directly or indirectly with internationalization issues.
Deadline for registration: 5 April 2024
Please access the following link for more detailed information and registration: https://fe.up.pt/staffweek/
Organization and contact for additional information:
Academic Recruitment and Cooperation Unit
iPoint - Intercultural Contact Point
Ana Castro Paupério: email@example.com (in CC to this message)